免費瑜伽靜坐班 FREE Yoga Meditation Class

2010年3月3日 星期三

Shri Mataji talks about Music (9)

Classical Indian Music helps with vibration
There's another point I wanted to mention about Sahaja Yogis, that we introduce classical Indian music for you, because I think it helps for vibration. But as the nature is of western people, anything they take up they must go to the ultimate end till they are completely lost. So what I find now all of them are buying tapes...

You are Sahaja Yogis. It's all right, I am also fond of music, but it's not the way. What is the main thing of your life? And I was surprised how people are lost in the music. I mean there should be some occasion. They're all already in another world with the music. Don't do these things. You go to extremes of everything. That's not proper. To go to extremes, you won't be in the center. You will not be in the place of Shri Krishna, where you have to be. On the contrary, you will be just in another imaginary world.

Cabella, Italy, Aug 28th 1994